- 300 Grams Pumpkin puree see direction below/ Equal to 10oz
- 32 Grams All-purpose flour Equal to 10 oz, prepare extra for dusting
- 1 Each Egg mixed
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- Cut pumpkin to half, remove seeds, roasted in the oven at 170c (350f) for 45 mins to 1 hour.
- Check if the pumpkin is done when it is fork-tender and let it cool.
- Scoop the flesh and mashed to pumpkin puree in a bowl.
- Dust flour on the table, place pumpkin puree, slowly add flour, and kneading dough. Add the egg.
- Roll out and cut into about 1-inch(2.5cm) pieces.
- Use a fork to press or roll on the tip of the fork for the side of gnocchi.
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Cook gnocchi till done. You will know when gnocchi is done when they rise to the surface of the water and drain. Set aside.
- On the side, heat a pan, add in 1 teaspoon butter over medium heat.
- Add in gnocchi, shake the pan. Add in the desired seasoning.
- Stir and cook for a few minutes or till gnocchi is golden.
- Add salt and pepper, serve immediately.