Quick Pan Seared & Baked Sesame Salmon Recipe
- 1 Each Salmon Fillet Cut half
- 2 Tablespoon Oil 1 tbsp for cooking, 1 tbsp for marinating
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Pan dry the salmon.
- Gather a mixing bowl. Place parsley, thyme, sesame oil along with salt and pepper together in the bowl.
- Place salmon in the bowl and rub it over all the sides for salmon. For the best flavor, you can have it marinate for hours or a day for the best flavor.
- Heat up a pan with oil, and pan-seared salmon for like 1-2 minutes or until all sides turn a white pink color
- Have a sheet pan with an aluminum foil paper on it. Gently place salmon on the pan.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cook salmon in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Use a fork to check for doneness. Salmon should be flaky when it is cooked.
Enjoy! You can serve it with rice, pasta, or potatoes, or crumb it up a bit and use it for salad.